Thursday, March 7, 2013

Yeah...I'm full blown obsessed

I had to work today, so I was up at 6am. Which is normally not the case. I felt sick as soon as I got out of bed. Not like I have a headache, I just don't feel good sick. Like I'm going to PUKE sick. I made myself keep going because I AM the substitute teacher, who am I gonna call? It finally happened and I felt better just as soon as I was finished (I remember when this happened before, her name is Lorelai). I'm a week out from my period, so logic tells me that this is NOT morning sickness. But that crazy part in my brain, that's been hiding for the last 2+ years said, "You're pregnant! Take a test!" And the sane logical part was like, "maybe you're right" and both parts are on the same side. It didn't help that Brandon, without my even saying anything, said yeah, you need to take a pregnancy test. It's a good thing that I didn't have one on hand, because my willpower isn't that strong and I KNOW its to early to test.

It doesn't help that all I've wanted to do for the last two days is sleep which is all I did during my first trimester with Lorelai.

I guess we'll know within the next week but the waiting is the hardest part.

2 comments:

  1. I tried commenting on this the other eay and messed it up lol. I would be totally obsessed too! fo real! when we got pregnant with Amelia we were trying, and I did the home ovulation test to make sure our timing was right lol. I totally obsessed and took a clearance easy digital test as soon as I could! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooooo easy to get obsessed with. If I could have back all the money I'd ever spent on pregnancy tests that I knowingly took too early I'd have a nice chunk of change o_O. Thank God for the dollar tree, and their cheap tests that are easier on the wallet.

      Delete